Been working on some new B&W conversions. These images were all shot with the intention of the end result being black and white. What I didn't like about the older images was they just didn't seem to have enough contrast for my taste. The mid-tones seemed to dominate the entire image, making them rather flat and uninspiring. Each one was processed using the same method in Lightroom. I have set up a Monochrome Preset, and then dependent upon the image itself, and the end result I might be going for...a little dodging and burning here and there. Anyrate, I like these alot better than the originals. Enjoy! Have a great day!